"Rosehill Cottage"

"Rosehill Cottage"

Have you seen the movie The Holiday? I'm sure most of us have.
I'm not a fan of big budget romantic Hollywood star flicks,
but I've watched this one more than once just for the cottage!
It would totally be my dreamy getaway holiday
 in the middle of nowhere England countryside ♥

 -DRD- Winter's Eve Patio - Collection
 DRD - Winter's Eve Patio - Lounge chair B
DRD - Winter's Eve Patio - Lounge chair A
DRD - Winter's Eve Patio - Sidetable
 DRD - Winter's Eve Patio - Lantern
 
{what next} Home For The Holidays - Full Set
 {what next} Winter's Cottage (with snow/lights)
The snow version of the cottage is 153 li - 124 li for the non snow/lights version
 {what next} Black Winter Mailbox
 {what next} Flakey the Snowman
 
 Other Decor & Furniture
 NOMAD // Icicles
 Nutmeg. Winter Cabin Fence
 CuteCvlt - Thick Pine Forest Prop
 (Fundati) Confier
(Fundati) Snow Covers
(Fundati) Advanced Snow Cliffs Set
[DDD] Shimmer Snow
 
 The Shimmer snow by Dysfunctionality is my go-to when ever I create a winter pic!
It looks very realistic and works so well in photos.
Not sponsored, just truly a fan :D
 
☆ Follow me on ☆ Flickr
 
 

Popular Posts