"Last Spring"

"Last Spring"

 Last Spring THOR released several wonderful sets that made my heart sing.
But because of challenging RL schedule, I wasn't able to blog them during that time -
 yet they have decorated my home porch since then through autumn and during winter,
and everytime I log home I feel elevated from this winter slumber.
-
Spring is the season of renewal, growth, and new beginnings - 
and maybe that's why it's my favorite season in SL.
 
..::THOR::.. Meadow Tea Set
..::THOR::.. Primavera Garden Set
 ..::THOR::.. Dairy Farmer Set
 ..::THOR::.. Botanist Set

 Other Decor & Furniture
 dust bunny . farmers market . artichokes
 Nutmeg. Garden Nook Plant
 Nutmeg. Wall Plant Basin
 Nutmeg, Patio Plant
 Nutmeg. Hose Pot
 (Fundati) Anise
 
☆ Follow me on ☆ Flickr
 
 

Popular Posts