"Little Joys"

"Little Joys"

Omg these collections, I could do so many pics 
and variations if I'd only had the time and patience!  

 This 8f8 set has all the amazing plants and of course 
lil kitties to be your personal horticulturist to prune those stems!
 
 8f8 - When I'm Away... - Collection
 8f8 - When I'm Away... - A. Zebrina
 8f8 - When I'm Away... - A. Black Velvet
 8f8 - When I'm Away... - Philodendron Decorative Rug
 8f8 - When I'm Away... - Felivision
 8f8 - When I'm Away... - Miss Gracie Coco... Dooon't!
 8f8 - When I'm Away... - Messy Gracie Coco!
 8f8 - When I'm Away... - Basket Table
8f8 - When I'm Away... - A. Bambino
 8f8 - When I'm Away... - Shelf Short
8f8 -When I'm Away... - A. Pink Dragon Variegated Baby
8f8 - When I'm Away... - Spider Plant
8f8 - When I'm Away... - A. Amazonica Green Variegated Baby
 8f8 - When I'm Away... - Shelf Long
 8f8 - When I'm Away... - A. Amazonica Pink Variegated Baby
 8f8 - When I'm Away... - A. Zebrina
 8f8 - When I'm Away... - Philodendron El Choco Red
 8f8 - When I'm Away... - Table
 8f8 - When I'm Away... - Butterly Chair

These Soul2Soul. floating box shelves are great for many spaces! 
You can of course set them on the wall as the name guides 
or stack them on the floor side by side, on top of another.. You decide!
 
 Soul2Soul. Floating Box Shelves
 Soul2Soul. Floating Box Radio Shelf
Soul2Soul. Floating Box Plant Shelf
 Soul2Soul. Floating Box Book Shelf
Soul2Soul. Floating Box Cats Shelf
Soul2Soul. Floating Box Music Notes Shelf
 Soul2Soul. Floating Box Vinyl Shelf
 Soul2Soul. Floating Box Shelf Speaker
 Soul2Soul. Floating Box Shelf Record-Player

 {what next} FatPack Vacuum Cleaner
 {wn} AriaGlide Vacuum Cleaner (Ecru 1)
Decor & bento wearable! Selection of colors, also cool black one!
 
 Other Decor & Furniture
 Pitaya - Handmade Curtains
 Elm. Juliet Reading Nook
 Apple Fall Pride 2021 - Pride Books
 Apple Fall Design Books
 {vespertine} spring rainy days skybox
 
☆ Follow me on ☆ Flickr
 
 

Popular Posts