"I Lasagna You"

"I Lasagna You"

 I love food. There's so much quality pixel eats in SL! 
Look at this delicious lasagna made with love.
 I wanted to pair it with more hearty pasta foods, shows that it's a cold day today.
But hey no worries, SL carbs don't count!
 
 {what next} Lasagna
{wn} Lasagna (dispenser)
{wn} Lasagna Plate Decor
 Now for FLF sale (50L)
 
 Other deliciousness
 dust bunny . pasta love . ravioli
dust bunny . pasta love . making pasta board
dust bunny . pasta love . grocery basket
 dust bunny . chili days . bowl of chili
 dust bunny . chili days . cornbread
 dust bunny . taste of autumn . soup serving board
 dust bunny . pasta love . pasta machine
 dust bunny . kitchen clutter . potted herbs . basil
 dust bunny . kitchen clutter . potted herbs . rosemary
 
☆ Follow me on ☆ Flickr
 
 

Popular Posts