"My Mind is Always Travelling"


"My Mind is Always Travelling"


I'm sucker for sales and weekend is the best time for great finds in SL.
Saturday Sale and Happy Weekend have both been on my go to list for a long time.

This weekend .peaches. is offering some wonderful vintage clutter items
and Muniick offers upcycled barrel bath/shower and cinder block bench, both
including plenty of great animations for single, couple cuddles and adult fun!


.peaches. Vanna Trunk Clutter
Saturday Sale (75L)
This set comes in an one item: camera, suitcases, globe and books.

.peaches. LM


Muniick - (ADULT) Upcycled Barrel Bath and Shower
Muniick- Barrel Bath / Shower Towel Line
Happy Weekend sale (60L)
Bathing and showering animations for single, couples and adult!
Click water on/off for the shower.
 
&Muniick- (ADULT) Upcycled Cinder Block Bench
Happy Weekend sale (60L)
Single, couples, adult poses.

Muniick LM


☆ Follow me on ☆ Flickr



Popular Posts