The beauty of Second Life

"Summertime Sadness"

Picture taken at Borneo Isle
"Borneo is a beautiful destination 
with breath-taking landscape for those looking to explore."
~
There wouldn't be this beautiful virtual world Second Life 
unless there was all these talented creators 
making clothes, furniture, decor
and people who can put those items together 
in amazing looks, homes and landscapes. 

For me, as an continuenly more introverted person, 
going out "in the nature" in SL is almost as calming as in real life.  
The beauty and serenity on screen
is what makes me to come back and enjoy this world 
that I could never call a game.

My creativity inworld comes from 
making outfits and looks for my avatar 
who I dress as a doll,
 to portrait my personality,
decorating spaces and taking pictures
of everything I see and feel special.

Second Life is what You make of it. 
~
"Your World. Your Imagination"


Popular Posts